Companies and event organisers can contribute a lot to climate protection when planning events. When organising BESTIVAL 2022, we follow our Sustainable Event Guidelines, which provide concrete recommendations for sustainable event planning and cover all areas of event management, from travel to communication. If you also want to become part of the sustainable movement and plan your event according to sustainable criteria, please feel free to contact us at the event.
These are our sustainable goals:
- To make the organisation of the BESTIVAL climate-neutral in the long term.
- To organise the BESTIVAL ecologically, socially and successfully with the help of the Sustainable Event Guideline Berlin.
- Measure CO2 emissions, steadily reduce them and compensate for unavoidable ones.
- Establish sustainable event planning as a matter of course at visitBerlin and in Berlin.
- Show ideas on how to implement sustainable event planning in practice.
These are concrete measures that we implement within the framework of sustainable event organisation
- Supporters of the "Diversity Charter" to ensure anti-discrimination
- Speakers and staff from the Berlin area (at least 80%)
- Badges / name tags / lanyards made of recycled materials (reusable if necessary)
- Regional and theme-specific framework programme taking into account environmental and social criteria
- No printed materials
- Participants will travel exclusively by train and public transport (costs will be covered by the organiser), all other transfers will be arranged by Sustainable Partners.
- Cooperation with service providers from the Sustainable Partner network
- The event will be realised with renewable energies
- Catering will be based on regional, seasonal and organically grown foods
- Equipment and decoration will be sourced regionally and reused
The BESTIVAL as a sustainable event
Do you have any further questions about sustainable events and green meetings?
Then give us a call, send us an email or talk to us during the BESTIVAL in the Sustainable Meetings Berlin Lounge. We will be happy to help you and give you tips on how to make your event sustainable and where to find further information on this topic.
We look forward to exchanging ideas with you!