The event world is changing rapidly. Don't stand still and lose touch with your stakeholders. Benefit from our know-how in the design of all event formats.
Nowadays, these must include streaming and broadcasting components. This also has advantages for innovative event design.
With us you have an advantage - Our conceptual, creative and technical focus is on innovative event concepts in presence, hybrid and broadcasting.
We know what we're doing, and with our many years of experience in event, theater, TV and film, we can provide you with comprehensive support.
We are convinced that contemporary productions need a good location. Which can be flexibly adapted to different requirements.
Our office is located on the spacious RBH site in Berlin-Oberschöneweide. This transformational site - the founding location of AEG in 1910- is now once again a place of design inventions, innovations and transformations.
Added value: world-class artists have their production facilities on the RBH Areal. Works of art that you know from famous museums all over the world are created on the RBH site.
Three industrial halls, a marina and a Spree beach can be used for events. With our permanent technology partner AMBION we have equipped two halls with flexible technology and a modern LED wall. The RBH Streamig Studio HYBRID has a special atmosphere. Industrial history meets here from sophisticated, innovative and in design perfect technology.
More information: https://rbh.berlin/
mfe eventdirector is a full-service production agency. Get to know us!
Commitment to sustainability
There is only one planet. We want to live with it in a good way. Resource-conserving work is part of our DNA. This year, we created an office garden terrace as a biotope for people and insects. No sooner were the plants in the ground than biodiversity arrived in the middle of the industrial site.
The balance of effort and compensation is also important to us in our daily agency life. That's why we like to let our legs dangle in the Spree. We judge projects according to whether they suit us and do not participate in hopeless pitches. All our employees work goal-oriented and pay attention to their time management.
Our catering partner Gans & Gar Catering has planted a garden at its production kitchen. You can't imagine fresher vegetables in food. In addition, we have developed a sustainability line: https://www.beautyandrespect.berlin/
Safety & hygiene instructions
Hygiene has always been important. Now it is an integral part of all events - just like the fire protection concept.
Downloadable material about the service partner
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) High Performer
- Governance - Integrating a sustainability strategy
- Governance - Implementing sustainability goals
- Governance - Sustainable business development management
- Compliance - Observing laws and guidelines
- Compliance – Integrating a code of conduct
- Compliance - Active incident management for breaches of compliance
- Data Privacy – Ensuring data management meets the statutory requirements
- Corporate culture – Communicating the sustainability vision statement
- Transparency - Public sustainability reporting
- Risk analysis - Structured risk management
- Shareholders - Transparent information on shareholder structure and participations
Environment Advanced Performer
- Energy – Use of renewable energies
- Carbon emissions – Auditing carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint - Travel management system to cut carbon emissions
- Carbon footprint - Mobility management strategies to reduce carbon emissions
- Energy – Managing energy saving and efficiency
- Environmental management – Environmental management system in place
- Environmental management – Increasing energy efficiency of facilities
- Environmental management – Safe treatment of hazardous materials
- Environmental management – Putting green office strategies into place
- Environmental management – Reducing water consumption
- Environmental management – Eco-friendly furnishings for premises and locations
- Environmental management – Using eco-friendly consumables
- Emissions and environmental pollution control - Avoidance of noise, light, etc.
- Waste – Systematic waste avoidance, sorting, and recycling
- Environmental costs – Carbon offset for projects and business activities
Society High Performer
- Employee satisfaction – Promoting employee loyalty and motivation
- Work-life balance - Flexible working time models and CSR catalogue
- Occupational health and safety measures - Safeguarding productivity
- HR strategy – Supporting staff development and training
- HR plan – Strategic HR management
- HR strategy – Appraisal interviews and incentive system in place
- HR strategy – Incentive system integrating aspects of sustainability
- Diversity - Management of diversity and equal opportunities
- Diversity - Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination
- Diversity - Integrating not-for-profit organisations
- Training and further training – Promoting professional and personal development
- Training and further training – Developing skills in sustainability
- Suggestion scheme – Strengthening sustainable processes
- Mitbestimmung - Einbezug der Arbeitnehmer
- Dialogue - Involving stakeholders groups
- Engagement - Umgang mit ehrenamtlichen Mitarbeitern
- Accessibility – facilitating participation
- Social commitment - Regulating donations and sponsoring
- Social commitment - Supporting company volunteer programmes
Business High Performer
- Quality – Introducing structured quality management
- Quality – Establishing a structured complaints management procedure
- Quality – Regular dialogue with stakeholders to improve quality
- Risks – Established risk analysis of products and projects
- Innovation – Expanding the sustainable service portfolio
- Innovation – Sustainable product and innovation management
- Security – Establishing a user safety process
- Performance - Nachhaltige wirtschaftliche Leistung
- Budget discipline – Structured bid and invoicing management
- Remuneration policy – Equitable remuneration structure
- Suppliers – Aligning the supply chain along sustainable lines
- Suppliers – Monitoring sustainability criteria in the supply chain
- Suppliers – Hiring of sustainable locations
- Resources – Efficient purchasing of sustainable products and services
- Rating & Reputation - Positives Management von Reputation
- Memberships – Transparent information on association memberships
- Financing – Ecological and ethical financial participation