100% CULINARY CRAFTSMANSHIP. 0% CONVENIENCE!
Quality without compromise from Berlin-Friedrichshain
All our food and drinks are 100% VEGAN & BIO-certified (GERMAN-ECONOMY-070).
Our catering is free of packaging waste, we use 100% green electricity and gas and we are GLS bank customers. Furthermore, our working conditions are regulated by a collective agreement. This makes our vegan organic catering unique and special.
We are committed to sustainability and transparency in all facets.
When it comes to comparing prices only, the following applies: we offer high quality at a transparent price. A pure price comparison does not go far enough for us, as our focus is on the composition and holistic orientation of the food. If you skimp on the quality of the food and the working conditions, you can push the prices down. For us, those are not acceptable options.
Whether for the company, university, organisation, office, cooking events or a private highlight: We are there for you as a purely vegan organic caterer. We can inspire with our course cuisine from a small celebration to a wedding to large events with several 1000 people. We have a lot of experience in the implementation and accompaniment of all kinds of events and are very happy to assist you with our knowledge.
We like to say: The inimitable taste of coordinated, fresh organic ingredients is what counts, despite all the diversity. We eat, live and dress vegan ourselves and know what we are talking about and what actually matters. Handmade, 100% organic, 100% vegan and 100%working conditions with collective agreement.
Commitment to sustainability
We combine the challenges of environmental protection, animal ethics and human working conditions into a sustainable overall concept.
Unique in Berlin.
100% handmade, never frozen & ready made
100% organic certified on our own dishes
100% collective agreement with the NGG trade union
100% green electricity and gas
100% GLS bank
100% waste-free packaging in catering
100% in-house delivery and buffet presentation
100% free of white wheat flour
100% free of industrial sugar
100% free of palm oil
100% free of additional sunflower oil
Everything is made by skilled hands in the Samariterstraße in Berlin-Friedrichshain.
If there is any food left over in the catering, we donate it to a Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg homeless initiative on the same day. All food that can no longer be donated is composted naturally at the Vegan Resort (simply nature, no composting machines with added chemical substrates).
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) High Performer
- Governance - Integrating a sustainability strategy
- Governance - Implementing sustainability goals
- Governance - Sustainable business development management
- Compliance - Observing laws and guidelines
- Compliance – Integrating a code of conduct
- Compliance - Active incident management for breaches of compliance
- Data Privacy – Ensuring data management meets the statutory requirements
- Corporate culture – Communicating the sustainability vision statement
- Risk analysis - Structured risk management
- Shareholders - Transparent information on shareholder structure and participations
- Transparency - Public sustainability reporting
Environment Advanced Performer
- Energy – Use of renewable energies
- Carbon emissions – Auditing carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint - Travel management system to cut carbon emissions
- Carbon footprint - Mobility management strategies to reduce carbon emissions
- Energy – Managing energy saving and efficiency
- Waste – Systematic waste avoidance, sorting, and recycling
- Environmental management – Environmental management system in place
- Environmental management – Increasing energy efficiency of facilities
- Environmental management – Safe treatment of hazardous materials
- Environmental management – Putting green office strategies into place
- Environmental management – Reducing water consumption
- Environmental management – Eco-friendly furnishings for premises and locations
- Environmental management – Using eco-friendly consumables
- Environmental costs – Carbon offset for projects and business activities
- Emissions and environmental pollution control - Avoidance of noise, light, etc.
Society High Performer
- Employee satisfaction – Promoting employee loyalty and motivation
- Occupational health and safety measures - Safeguarding productivity
- HR strategy – Supporting staff development and training
- HR plan – Strategic HR management
- HR strategy – Appraisal interviews and incentive system in place
- HR strategy – Incentive system integrating aspects of sustainability
- Diversity - Management of diversity and equal opportunities
- Diversity - Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination
- Diversity - Integrating not-for-profit organisations
- Dialogue - Involving stakeholders groups
- Work-life balance - Flexible working time models and CSR catalogue
- Training and further training – Promoting professional and personal development
- Training and further training – Developing skills in sustainability
- Suggestion scheme – Strengthening sustainable processes
- Mitbestimmung - Einbezug der Arbeitnehmer
- Accessibility – facilitating participation
- Social commitment - Regulating donations and sponsoring
- Social commitment - Supporting company volunteer programmes
Business High Performer
- Quality – Introducing structured quality management
- Quality – Establishing a structured complaints management procedure
- Quality – Regular dialogue with stakeholders to improve quality
- Risks – Established risk analysis of products and projects
- Innovation – Expanding the sustainable service portfolio
- Innovation – Sustainable product and innovation management
- Security – Establishing a user safety process
- Performance - Nachhaltige wirtschaftliche Leistung
- Remuneration policy – Equitable remuneration structure
- Suppliers – Aligning the supply chain along sustainable lines
- Suppliers – Monitoring sustainability criteria in the supply chain
- Suppliers – Hiring of sustainable locations
- Resources – Efficient purchasing of sustainable products and services
- Rating & Reputation - Positives Management von Reputation
- Budget discipline – Structured bid and invoicing management
- Financing – Ecological and ethical financial participation
- Memberships – Transparent information on association memberships