As a sustainably certified event agency, we work for you throughout Germany and provide full service. Save CO2 with us for a better environmental balance and in terms of your CSR guidelines or environmental declaration. Use our sustainable concepts to achieve more turnover through motivated employees and enthusiastic customers.
We help you to implement your marketing goals and make the results measurable. In addition, we are also happy to support your communication in the application and follow-up of the event.
Brand staging, new customer acquisition, employee motivation, customer loyalty - we design, produce and accompany your suitable event. So you have more time for your core business. You benefit from individual concepts and have an experienced partner. We successfully plan for Lieferando, Deutsche Bank, Wall, Howoge and many more.
With 16 years of experience, collected in over 1,500 projects, Berlin Event has already been able to inspire more than 400,000 guests.
As an ISO 14001 certified, Sustainable Meetings Berlin audited and EMAS registered company, we are now one of the first agencies in Europe to implement sustainable event concepts in a measurable way.
We are certain: Events with a sustainable impact require sustainable concepts.
Commitment to sustainability
All aspects of an event are checked by us for their sustainability, improved in line with the event with more sustainable alternatives, and implemented as sustainably as possible.
In order to do this, we examine the entire event concept for you and align everything in a sustainable manner: from your arrival to the individual sustainability report for your external communication.
Reduction of environmental impacts, positive effects for your corporate image and added value for society.
Sustainability is a basic condition and objective of the organisation, implementation and follow-up of all your events created by Berlin Event.
Downloadable material about the service partner
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Leader
- Governance - Integrating a sustainability strategy
- Governance - Implementing sustainability goals
- Governance - Sustainable business development management
- Compliance - Observing laws and guidelines
- Compliance – Integrating a code of conduct
- Compliance - Active incident management for breaches of compliance
- Data Privacy – Ensuring data management meets the statutory requirements
- Corporate culture – Communicating the sustainability vision statement
- Transparency - Public sustainability reporting
- Risk analysis - Structured risk management
- Shareholders - Transparent information on shareholder structure and participations
- Energy – Use of renewable energies
- Carbon emissions – Auditing carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint - Travel management system to cut carbon emissions
- Carbon footprint - Mobility management strategies to reduce carbon emissions
- Energy – Managing energy saving and efficiency
- Environmental management – Environmental management system in place
- Environmental management – Increasing energy efficiency of facilities
- Environmental management – Safe treatment of hazardous materials
- Environmental management – Putting green office strategies into place
- Environmental management – Reducing water consumption
- Environmental management – Eco-friendly furnishings for premises and locations
- Environmental management – Using eco-friendly consumables
- Emissions and environmental pollution control - Avoidance of noise, light, etc.
- Waste – Systematic waste avoidance, sorting, and recycling
- Environmental costs – Carbon offset for projects and business activities
Society High Performer
- Employee satisfaction – Promoting employee loyalty and motivation
- Work-life balance - Flexible working time models and CSR catalogue
- Occupational health and safety measures - Safeguarding productivity
- HR strategy – Supporting staff development and training
- HR plan – Strategic HR management
- HR strategy – Appraisal interviews and incentive system in place
- HR strategy – Incentive system integrating aspects of sustainability
- Diversity - Management of diversity and equal opportunities
- Diversity - Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination
- Diversity - Integrating not-for-profit organisations
- Training and further training – Promoting professional and personal development
- Training and further training – Developing skills in sustainability
- Suggestion scheme – Strengthening sustainable processes
- Mitbestimmung - Einbezug der Arbeitnehmer
- Dialogue - Involving stakeholders groups
- Engagement - Umgang mit ehrenamtlichen Mitarbeitern
- Accessibility – facilitating participation
- Social commitment - Regulating donations and sponsoring
- Social commitment - Supporting company volunteer programmes
Business High Performer
- Quality – Introducing structured quality management
- Quality – Establishing a structured complaints management procedure
- Quality – Regular dialogue with stakeholders to improve quality
- Risks – Established risk analysis of products and projects
- Innovation – Expanding the sustainable service portfolio
- Innovation – Sustainable product and innovation management
- Security – Establishing a user safety process
- Performance - Nachhaltige wirtschaftliche Leistung
- Budget discipline – Structured bid and invoicing management
- Remuneration policy – Equitable remuneration structure
- Suppliers – Aligning the supply chain along sustainable lines
- Suppliers – Monitoring sustainability criteria in the supply chain
- Suppliers – Hiring of sustainable locations
- Resources – Efficient purchasing of sustainable products and services
- Rating & Reputation - Positives Management von Reputation
- Memberships – Transparent information on association memberships
- Financing – Ecological and ethical financial participation