Hop On - Hop Off - sightseeing tours by bus in Berlin.
Discover Berlin's most beautiful sights on a city tour with our green Hop On - Hop Off buses, while the free audio guide provides you with exciting background information. With tickets for 24 or 48 hours, you can hop on and off on 2 routes with complete flexibility and continue the tour later.
Our tours take you to Alexanderplatz, Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, TV Tower, Kurfürstendamm, Museum Island, and the 1.4 kilometer long East Side Gallery, among others. There you will experience the history of the Wall up close.
The stops for the bus tours are:
Line 1 (Bus)
- Alexanderplatz - Rotes Rathaus - Museum Island - Friedrichstraße - Brandenburg Gate - Reichstag - Central Station - House of World Cultures - Bellevue Palace - Siegessäule (Victory Column) - Kurfürstendamm - KaDeWe - Lützowplatz - Kulturforum - Potsdamer Platz - Wall remains - Checkpoint Charlie - Gendarmenmarkt
Line 2 (Bus)
- Alexanderplatz - Frankfurter Allee - East Side Gallery - Ostbahnhof - Alexa - Rotes Rathaus
Stromma's history are underpinned by a strong tradition of historical and cultural values. Stromma has a history dating back to 1809. Today, the company is the largest provider of experiences in Scandinavia, operating in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Stockholm, Uppsala, Gothenburg, Malmö, Visby, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Lofoten, Tromso, Stavanger, Bergen, Geiranger, Ålesund, Aarhus and Berlin. Stromma'
Commitment to sustainability
Our vision is to offer our guests first-class experiences. We want to do this responsibly and sustainably.
In the tourism industry, taking a leadership role and sustainability is a priority and we work to reduce resource consumption and purchase and use environmentally friendly raw materials whenever possible.
Our sustainability strategy
At Stromma, sustainability efforts are integrated into our daily operations, based on the UN Global Compact and OECD Guidelines for Business. Our strategy builds on the definition in Our Common Future.
In this definition, sustainable development encompasses environmental as well as social and economic sustainability and aims to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations.
Safety & hygiene instructions
- For our bus tours you do not have to show a negative Covid-19 test. However, this may change, so please refer to the current regulation of the state of Berlin (https://www.berlin.de/corona/massnahmen/verordnung/) for information.
- Tourist attractions are required to have an attendance record. To comply with this, we use the LUCA APP.
- Wearing a FFP2 mask during the tour is mandatory.
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Starter light
- Governance - Integrating a sustainability strategy
- Governance - Implementing sustainability goals
- Governance - Sustainable business development management
- Compliance - Observing laws and guidelines
- Compliance – Integrating a code of conduct
- Compliance - Active incident management for breaches of compliance
- Data Privacy – Ensuring data management meets the statutory requirements
- Corporate culture – Communicating the sustainability vision statement
- Transparency - Public sustainability reporting
- Risk analysis - Structured risk management
- Shareholders - Transparent information on shareholder structure and participations
Environment Starter light
- Energy – Use of renewable energies
- Carbon emissions – Auditing carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint - Travel management system to cut carbon emissions
- Carbon footprint - Mobility management strategies to reduce carbon emissions
- Energy – Managing energy saving and efficiency
- Emissions and environmental pollution control - Avoidance of noise, light, etc.
- Environmental management – Environmental management system in place
- Environmental management – Increasing energy efficiency of facilities
- Environmental management – Safe treatment of hazardous materials
- Environmental management – Reducing water consumption
- Environmental management – Eco-friendly furnishings for premises and locations
- Environmental management – Using eco-friendly consumables
- Waste – Systematic waste avoidance, sorting, and recycling
- Environmental management – Putting green office strategies into place
- Environmental costs – Carbon offset for projects and business activities
Society Starter light
- Employee satisfaction – Promoting employee loyalty and motivation
- Work-life balance - Flexible working time models and CSR catalogue
- Occupational health and safety measures - Safeguarding productivity
- HR strategy – Supporting staff development and training
- HR plan – Strategic HR management
- HR strategy – Appraisal interviews and incentive system in place
- HR strategy – Incentive system integrating aspects of sustainability
- Diversity - Management of diversity and equal opportunities
- Diversity - Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination
- Diversity - Integrating not-for-profit organisations
- Training and further training – Promoting professional and personal development
- Training and further training – Developing skills in sustainability
- Mitbestimmung - Einbezug der Arbeitnehmer
- Dialogue - Involving stakeholders groups
- Accessibility – facilitating participation
- Suggestion scheme – Strengthening sustainable processes
- Social commitment - Regulating donations and sponsoring
- Social commitment - Supporting company volunteer programmes
Business Starter light
- Quality – Introducing structured quality management
- Quality – Establishing a structured complaints management procedure
- Quality – Regular dialogue with stakeholders to improve quality
- Risks – Established risk analysis of products and projects
- Security – Establishing a user safety process
- Performance - Nachhaltige wirtschaftliche Leistung
- Budget discipline – Structured bid and invoicing management
- Remuneration policy – Equitable remuneration structure
- Rating & Reputation - Positives Management von Reputation
- Innovation – Expanding the sustainable service portfolio
- Innovation – Sustainable product and innovation management
- Suppliers – Aligning the supply chain along sustainable lines
- Suppliers – Monitoring sustainability criteria in the supply chain
- Resources – Efficient purchasing of sustainable products and services
- Financing – Ecological and ethical financial participation
- Memberships – Transparent information on association memberships