PCS GmbH – konferenztechnik.de
PCS - konferenztechnik.de has been the quality provider for conference technology since 1995 and is one of the market leaders in Germany in the field of interpreting technology and multilingual events.
✓ Hybrid events, digital events, live events
✓ Interpretation studios, interpretation hubs
✓ Interpretation and remote interpretation technology
✓ Video conferences
✓ Event and conference technology
✓ Digital event and conference platforms
We offer classic conference technology such as table microphone units, wireless receivers, speaker booths, sound and video technology and implement digital and hybrid event formats with existing event and conference platforms such as Webex, Zoom Events, Teams. We provide freely configurable event platforms. We operate these on the basis of secure frameworks that are run and managed in Germany and can meet all requirements in terms of data protection, accessibility and customisability.
Our interpreting studios deliver professional audio and video streams with the facility to simultaneously transmit up to 32 interpreting voice channels. We enable global communication for international participants. This means that your important meetings and sessions can run smoothly and without language barriers.
We set up green screen studios at any location and create virtual rooms in which you can move freely. Possible applications include training on large virtual industrial machines or vehicles, virtual tours, presentations or simply creating a special atmosphere.
In addition to live events, we also offer installation and distribution for conference rooms, halls and modern event spaces. We also specialise in high-quality and functionally reliable transmission, aesthetic and individual fixtures, media controls and intelligent, energy-saving systems.
Commitment to sustainability
Our objective is to enable barrier-free, multilingual communication and networking at events and conferences.
We are DPVT-certified, which covers occupational safety, health protection, sustainable business processes, finance and controlling, production flow.
We only purchase green electricity from renewable sources for our services. We pay attention to sustainable, ecological products and materials when purchasing consumables. Accumulating waste is professionally separated, disposed of and recycled.
With our central location in Berlin, we offer very short distances from our warehouse to the vast majority of conference venues in the capital.
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) High Performer
- Governance - Integrating a sustainability strategy
- Governance - Implementing sustainability goals
- Governance - Sustainable business development management
- Compliance - Observing laws and guidelines
- Compliance – Integrating a code of conduct
- Compliance - Active incident management for breaches of compliance
- Data Privacy – Ensuring data management meets the statutory requirements
- Corporate culture – Communicating the sustainability vision statement
- Shareholders - Transparent information on shareholder structure and participations
- Transparency - Public sustainability reporting
- Risk analysis - Structured risk management
Environment Advanced Performer
- Energy – Use of renewable energies
- Carbon emissions – Auditing carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint - Travel management system to cut carbon emissions
- Carbon footprint - Mobility management strategies to reduce carbon emissions
- Energy – Managing energy saving and efficiency
- Emissions and environmental pollution control - Avoidance of noise, light, etc.
- Environmental management – Putting green office strategies into place
- Waste – Systematic waste avoidance, sorting, and recycling
- Environmental management – Environmental management system in place
- Environmental management – Increasing energy efficiency of facilities
- Environmental management – Safe treatment of hazardous materials
- Environmental management – Reducing water consumption
- Environmental management – Eco-friendly furnishings for premises and locations
- Environmental management – Using eco-friendly consumables
- Environmental costs – Carbon offset for projects and business activities
Society High Performer
- Occupational health and safety measures - Safeguarding productivity
- HR strategy – Supporting staff development and training
- HR plan – Strategic HR management
- HR strategy – Appraisal interviews and incentive system in place
- HR strategy – Incentive system integrating aspects of sustainability
- Diversity - Management of diversity and equal opportunities
- Diversity - Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination
- Diversity - Integrating not-for-profit organisations
- Training and further training – Promoting professional and personal development
- Training and further training – Developing skills in sustainability
- Suggestion scheme – Strengthening sustainable processes
- Dialogue - Involving stakeholders groups
- Employee satisfaction – Promoting employee loyalty and motivation
- Work-life balance - Flexible working time models and CSR catalogue
- Mitbestimmung - Einbezug der Arbeitnehmer
- Accessibility – facilitating participation
- Social commitment - Regulating donations and sponsoring
- Social commitment - Supporting company volunteer programmes
Business High Performer
- Quality – Introducing structured quality management
- Quality – Establishing a structured complaints management procedure
- Quality – Regular dialogue with stakeholders to improve quality
- Risks – Established risk analysis of products and projects
- Innovation – Expanding the sustainable service portfolio
- Innovation – Sustainable product and innovation management
- Security – Establishing a user safety process
- Performance - Nachhaltige wirtschaftliche Leistung
- Budget discipline – Structured bid and invoicing management
- Remuneration policy – Equitable remuneration structure
- Suppliers – Aligning the supply chain along sustainable lines
- Resources – Efficient purchasing of sustainable products and services
- Rating & Reputation - Positives Management von Reputation
- Suppliers – Monitoring sustainability criteria in the supply chain
- Financing – Ecological and ethical financial participation
- Memberships – Transparent information on association memberships