mfe eventdirector GbR
The event world is changing rapidly. Don't stand still and lose touch with your stakeholders. Benefit from our know-how in the design of all event formats.
Especially formats with more than 1,000 participants should include business festival components, otherwise they will no longer adequately address the target group.
With us you have an advantage - Our conceptual, creative and technical focus is on innovative event concepts in presence, hybrid and broadcasting.
We know what we're doing, and with our many years of experience in event, theater, TV and film, we can provide you with comprehensive support.
We are convinced that contemporary productions need a good location that can be flexibly adapted to different requirements.
Do you already know the Expo Quartier in Berlin-Oberschöneweide? This transformational site - the founding location of AEG in 1910 - is now once again a place of design inventions, innovations and transformations.
Over 100 years ago, the first electric motor was produced here and Berlin was electrified with the light bulb.
Our office is located in the middle of the area. Various industrial halls are available to you within walking distance. Committed to the idea of sustainability, we make new use of listed industrial buildings and work with you to design business formats that provide not only information and knowledge, but also an experience. Of course, participants can get some fresh air on the premises when they change venues or disembark because the journey takes place by ship.
Find out more here: Expo Quartier Berlin - Events in Berlin (expo-quartier.com)
mfe eventdirector is a full-service production agency. Get to know us!
Commitment to sustainability
There is only one planet.
mfe eventdirector wants to do the right thing out of conviction, which is why we work and get involved in a sustainable way. We want to do as much meaningful work as possible with our team and earn our money with it at the same time.
The energy crisis in particular makes it very clear that resources are scarce and we have to find new ways. We are thinking about warming jumpers and blankets in the conference just as much as we are thinking about offering only vegetarian food and walking to the evening event.
With our Sustainable Partner Berlin certification, we are an active part of the effort to become one of the greenest convention metropolises in the world.
The balance of effort and compensation is also important to us in our daily agency life. That's why we like to dangle our legs in the Spree. We judge projects according to whether they suit us and do not participate in hopeless pitches.
Safety & hygiene instructions
Hygiene has always been important.
Now it is an integral part of all events - just like the fire protection concept.
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) High Performer
- Governance - Integrating a sustainability strategy
- Governance - Implementing sustainability goals
- Governance - Sustainable business development management
- Compliance - Observing laws and guidelines
- Compliance – Integrating a code of conduct
- Compliance - Active incident management for breaches of compliance
- Data Privacy – Ensuring data management meets the statutory requirements
- Corporate culture – Communicating the sustainability vision statement
- Transparency - Public sustainability reporting
- Risk analysis - Structured risk management
- Shareholders - Transparent information on shareholder structure and participations
Environment Advanced Performer
- Energy – Use of renewable energies
- Carbon emissions – Auditing carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint - Travel management system to cut carbon emissions
- Carbon footprint - Mobility management strategies to reduce carbon emissions
- Energy – Managing energy saving and efficiency
- Waste – Systematic waste avoidance, sorting, and recycling
- Environmental management – Environmental management system in place
- Environmental management – Increasing energy efficiency of facilities
- Environmental management – Safe treatment of hazardous materials
- Environmental management – Putting green office strategies into place
- Environmental management – Reducing water consumption
- Environmental management – Eco-friendly furnishings for premises and locations
- Environmental management – Using eco-friendly consumables
- Emissions and environmental pollution control - Avoidance of noise, light, etc.
- Environmental costs – Carbon offset for projects and business activities
Society High Performer
- Employee satisfaction – Promoting employee loyalty and motivation
- Work-life balance - Flexible working time models and CSR catalogue
- Occupational health and safety measures - Safeguarding productivity
- HR strategy – Supporting staff development and training
- HR plan – Strategic HR management
- HR strategy – Appraisal interviews and incentive system in place
- Diversity - Management of diversity and equal opportunities
- Diversity - Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination
- Training and further training – Promoting professional and personal development
- Training and further training – Developing skills in sustainability
- Suggestion scheme – Strengthening sustainable processes
- Dialogue - Involving stakeholders groups
- Accessibility – facilitating participation
- Diversity - Integrating not-for-profit organisations
- Social commitment - Regulating donations and sponsoring
- Social commitment - Supporting company volunteer programmes
Business High Performer
- Quality – Introducing structured quality management
- Quality – Establishing a structured complaints management procedure
- Quality – Regular dialogue with stakeholders to improve quality
- Risks – Established risk analysis of products and projects
- Innovation – Expanding the sustainable service portfolio
- Innovation – Sustainable product and innovation management
- Security – Establishing a user safety process
- Budget discipline – Structured bid and invoicing management
- Remuneration policy – Equitable remuneration structure
- Suppliers – Aligning the supply chain along sustainable lines
- Suppliers – Monitoring sustainability criteria in the supply chain
- Suppliers – Hiring of sustainable locations
- Resources – Efficient purchasing of sustainable products and services
- Memberships – Transparent information on association memberships
- Financing – Ecological and ethical financial participation