Close to Berlin is a place with a holiday-atmosphere 365 days a year – the Biosphäre Potsdam. The jungle landscape with over 20.000 beautiful plants, many exotic animals and an hourly thunderstorm with thunder and lightning takes visitors to a world far away.
The jungle landscape offers various locations for tropical events for up to 1,200 people. From large-scale events lasting several days, such as congresses and trade fairs, to small events like weddings and company parties. Guests enjoy the view towards the jungle lake, the waterfall and the evergreen jungle in a tropical atmosphere while listening to the chirping of colorful birds.
Commitment to sustainability
An event in the Biosphere Potsdam offers you not only the opportunity to leave a lasting impression on your guests, but also the certainty of a sustainable event. In general, every event in the Biosphere Potsdam contains a portion of green.
The following example is carried out by the Biosphere Potsdam in order to save energy and resources:
- on request, we calculate and compensate the CO2 emissions of your event
- lighting, ventilation and thermal management of the event locations are tailored to the actually necessary periods and customer needs by means of control technology
- in the case of external cooperation, Biosphäre Potsdam uses networking with regional companies and partners to avoid long transport routes
- disposable packaging is avoided as far as possible
- and others
- max. room dimension up to 720m²
- 5 Event spaces total
- max. room height up to 12m
- Exhibition space from 1 to 1,580m²
- suitable for up to 1,300 participants
Equipment in event spaces
- Air conditioned
- Audio system
- In-house technical personnel
- Natural light
- Projection technology
- WiFi in event spaces
Location & Connection
Georg-Hermann-Allee 99, D-14469 Potsdam,