NTI Nordic Travel Incoming GmbH
NTI Nordic Travel Incoming - We enable better travel.
Our vision is our mission. Together with our partners throughout Germany, we produce group travel packages entirely in line with the needs and demands of our international customers, with a special focus on clients from the Nordic countries. As an incoming agency, we see ourselves as a sustainable host and door opener for the destination Germany. Berlin is particularly close to our hearts, since our office is situated here since 2012.
We enable our international clients to engage in cultural and economic exchange. Our explicit claim is to enable our customers to make a conscious decision and to actively support them in their sustainable travel management. To this end, we maintain binding contact with our local service providers and emphasise sustainable efforts to a particular degree.
NTI has been part of the BETTER DAY GROUP since August 2020. The BETTER DAY GROUP is a unique, owner-managed full-service agency format in the triad of event, travel and personnel. The combination of three strong partners offers professional solutions for live & hybrid communication (BETTER DAY event & promotion GmbH), travel management (NTI Nordic Travel Incoming GmbH) as well as hostess service and sales promotion (ToDay promotion GmbH) throughout Europe and from a single source.
Commitment to sustainability
We strongly believe that conscious corporate governance, which takes economic, social and ecological interdependencies into account, is the only way to a future worth living.
Competent & clear advise. Along with our service descriptions, we provide details on the sustainable and relevant safety measures of our German service providers. This enables us to provide our agency partners with the best possible advice and support for our end customers.
Solid & binding cooperation with our German service providers and international agency partners is the prerequisite for optimal client support throughout the entire process. In this way we maintain a constant level of respectful, attentive and-oriented communication.
Sustainable office and human resource management is our basis for a healthy, socially just and environmentally friendly working environment.
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Leader
- Governance - Integrating a sustainability strategy
- Governance - Implementing sustainability goals
- Governance - Sustainable business development management
- Compliance - Observing laws and guidelines
- Compliance – Integrating a code of conduct
- Compliance - Active incident management for breaches of compliance
- Data Privacy – Ensuring data management meets the statutory requirements
- Corporate culture – Communicating the sustainability vision statement
- Transparency - Public sustainability reporting
- Risk analysis - Structured risk management
- Shareholders - Transparent information on shareholder structure and participations
Environment High Performer
- Energy – Use of renewable energies
- Carbon emissions – Auditing carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint - Travel management system to cut carbon emissions
- Carbon footprint - Mobility management strategies to reduce carbon emissions
- Energy – Managing energy saving and efficiency
- Waste – Systematic waste avoidance, sorting, and recycling
- Environmental management – Environmental management system in place
- Environmental management – Increasing energy efficiency of facilities
- Environmental management – Safe treatment of hazardous materials
- Environmental management – Putting green office strategies into place
- Environmental management – Reducing water consumption
- Environmental management – Eco-friendly furnishings for premises and locations
- Environmental management – Using eco-friendly consumables
- Emissions and environmental pollution control - Avoidance of noise, light, etc.
- Environmental costs – Carbon offset for projects and business activities
Society High Performer
- Employee satisfaction – Promoting employee loyalty and motivation
- Work-life balance - Flexible working time models and CSR catalogue
- Occupational health and safety measures - Safeguarding productivity
- HR strategy – Supporting staff development and training
- HR plan – Strategic HR management
- HR strategy – Appraisal interviews and incentive system in place
- Diversity - Management of diversity and equal opportunities
- Diversity - Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination
- Training and further training – Promoting professional and personal development
- Training and further training – Developing skills in sustainability
- Suggestion scheme – Strengthening sustainable processes
- Dialogue - Involving stakeholders groups
- Accessibility – facilitating participation
- Diversity - Integrating not-for-profit organisations
- Social commitment - Regulating donations and sponsoring
- Social commitment - Supporting company volunteer programmes
Business High Performer
- Quality – Introducing structured quality management
- Quality – Establishing a structured complaints management procedure
- Quality – Regular dialogue with stakeholders to improve quality
- Risks – Established risk analysis of products and projects
- Innovation – Expanding the sustainable service portfolio
- Innovation – Sustainable product and innovation management
- Security – Establishing a user safety process
- Budget discipline – Structured bid and invoicing management
- Remuneration policy – Equitable remuneration structure
- Suppliers – Aligning the supply chain along sustainable lines
- Suppliers – Monitoring sustainability criteria in the supply chain
- Suppliers – Hiring of sustainable locations
- Resources – Efficient purchasing of sustainable products and services
- Memberships – Transparent information on association memberships
- Financing – Ecological and ethical financial participation