Online events "Made in Berlin"
Made in Berlin - Berlin comes to your (home) office
Welcome to our new virtual and exclusive event format "Made in Berlin"!
Especially in the current times, we would like to exchange information regularly and present news together with our partners from the MICE destination Berlin.
In our online events we want to:
- introduce you to various topics from Berlin
- give you an insight into our work
- show you what Berlin has in store for event planners
- present insider tips
On the following dates we offer online seminars from the series "Made in Berlin":
Made in Berlin - BER Opening
The new Berlin Brandenburg airport Willy Brandt (IATA code BER) connects Berlin to all central transport corridors in Europe. On 31 October 2020, it was opened with a capacity of 27 million passengers per year. By the year 2040 it is expected to handle up to 45 million passengers. It will be the third largest airport in Germany and will be the entrance gate for guests and congress participants from all over the world to Berlin.
On our online event we will take you live to BER. Find out more about travel, handling and possibilities at the new airport of the German capital and ask your questions.
Simon Miller, Senior Manager Aviation Marketing, Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH
What you missed:
- May/September 2020: Made in Berlin: Sustainable Meetings Berlin (German/English)
- June 2020: Made in Berlin: #BerlinReopens: Guide for the event industry during the pandemic.
- 26.08.2020: Made in Berlin - Site Inspections "Water" (German)
- 04.11.2020: Made in Berlin - #BerlinReopens & BestPractices (English)
- 18.11.2020: Made in Berlin - Opening airport BER (English)
- 02.12.2020: Made in Berlin - Hygiene Framework Concept & Best Practices
- 27.01.2021: Made in Berlin - Hygiene Framework Concept & Best Practices
For further information, please contact us at convention@visitBerlin.de
We look forward to your participation!
Note: The number of participants is limited.
Questions & contact: Please feel free to contact us at any time: