Online events "Made in Berlin"
Made in Berlin - Berlin comes to your (home) office
Welcome to our new virtual and exclusive event format "Made in Berlin"!
Especially in the current times, we would like to exchange information regularly and present news together with our partners from the MICE destination Berlin.
In our online events we want to:
- introduce you to various topics from Berlin
- give you an insight into our work
- show you what Berlin has in store for event planners
- present insider tips
On the following dates we offer online seminars from the series "Made in Berlin":
02.12.2020: Hygiene Framework Concept & Best Practices (only German)
We will present the current hygiene framework concept, give advice on its implementation and, together with our partners, answer your questions about safe event planning during the Corona pandemic in Berlin.
Marko Schilp, Management Bard visitBerlin Convention Partner e.V.
Tobias Apel, Event Management, Society for Marketing and Service of German Employers
Time: 10.00 - 11:00 a.m. (Berlin Time, CET)
Language: Only German
What you missed:
- May/September 2020: Made in Berlin: Sustainable Meetings Berlin (German/English)
- June 2020: Made in Berlin: #BerlinReopens: Guide for the event industry during the pandemic.
- 26.08.2020: Made in Berlin - Site Inspections "Water" (German)
- 04.11.2020: Made in Berlin - #BerlinReopens & BestPractices (English)
- 18.11.2020: Made in Berlin - Opening airport BER (English)
For further information, please contact us at convention@visitBerlin.de
We look forward to your participation!
Note: The number of participants is limited.
Questions & contact: Please feel free to contact us at any time: