The STATISTA presentation week culminates in an international congress. Invited are independent projects that actively shape the urban space and specific neighborhoods: Campus in Camps, Cercle d'Art des Travailleurs de Plantation Congolais, Chto Delat, ExRotaprint, MACAO, Princess Academy Neighborhood Academy, Planbude, ruangrupa, Sakakini Cultural Center.
The focus is on the question of a long-term perspective of artistic-participatory interventions in public space, including for the specific quarters.
Friday, September 13th
- 10-12 clock: Open campus workshop in Camps
- 13-15 clock: Open working meeting with Cercle d'Art of Travailleurs de Plantation Congolaise
- 16-18 clock: Open working meeting with MACAO
Saturday, September 14th
- 10-13 clock: Open working meeting with Neighborhood Academy Prinzessinnengärten
- 2-6 pm: Campus in Camps presentations, Cercle d'Art des Travailleurs de Plantation Congolais, ExRotaprint, MACAO
- 19-21 clock: Open evening workshop with flat booth
Sunday, September 15th
- 10-13 clock: Open working meeting with ExRotaprint
- 14-18 clock: Presentations by Chto Delat, Neighborhood Academy Princess Gardens, Planbude, ruangrupa, Sakakini Cultural Center
- 19-21 clock: Open final round
Monday, September 16th
- 10-12 clock: Open working meeting with Chto Delat
- 13-15: Open working meeting with Sakakini Cultural Center
- 16-18 clock: Open working meeting with ruangrupa
13 to 16 September 19, from 10 o'clock
In German and English
Participation in all events of the congress is free.
Artistic Direction: Harry Sachs, Matthias Einhoff, Philip Horst (ZK / U - Center for Art and Urban Studies) Curator: Tirdad Zolghadr (KW Institute for Contemporary Art)
Project stakeholders: Economic Space Agency (ECSA), Hiveeyes, ART REPUBLIC, k3000 lab, Moabees, openBerlin, Penny Rafferty and Nascent, raumlaborberlin with Bernadette La stallion, and more