Digital Aviation Conference
At the third Digital Avation Conference on September 11 Bitkom brings together more than 300 people from avation, digital economy, politics and science to discuss about the chances of digital technologies in avation.
Speed is the trump card: If you wait too long in the waiting loop, you will run out of kerosene in the foreseeable future.
At the third Digital Aviation Conference on September 11, Bitkom will bring together more than 300 decision-makers from the aviation industry, digital economy, politics and science to discuss the potential and opportunities of digital technologies in aviation and provide answers to the following questions:
- How do digital solutions contribute to smoother processes at airports?
- What will tomorrow's Customer Journey look like?
- How can comprehensive cyber security be ensured across all processes involved?
- How are increasing networking and big data changing airspace?
- How do new technologies improve aircraft production and maintenance?
- How is the aviation industry navigating through the turbulence of digitalization?
- Which opportunities promise the greatest upswing?
Find out with us - at the Digital Aviation Conference 2018!
location & access
airport Tegel (TXL)
airport Schönefeld (SXF)